Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!
Gaming Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii Party Nintendo.

2 posters

Go down

Wii Party Nintendo. Empty Wii Party Nintendo.

Post by mikefx 8th October 2010, 12:15 pm

Laughing Lets have a Wii Party.. wee party ha ha.
-Wii Party.
Wii Party Nintendo. Vwtmox
About...
Nintendo’s throwing the party of the year and everybody’s invited! Social Play Wii Party is a social experience for the entire family and beyond. By focusing on interactive group play that features Mii characters as the stars, Wii Party isn’t the life of the party…YOU are! All-New Experiences Wii Party introduces several new ways to play that break the traditional party-game mold. These games change how players interact with each other by taking what’s on the TV screen and bringing the action out into the living room. From carefully passing the Wii Remote controller around like a time bomb, to searching for hidden Wii Remote controllers, these games turn Wii Party into a house party! Board Games and Beyond Wii Party features 13 unique party games that include interactive four-player board games, cooperative and competitive two-player games, familiar favorites like bingo, and over 80 mini games that feature all types of game play and motion control. With Mii characters front and center, there’s something for everyone…starring everyone!.
Wii Party Nintendo. V4osj4
Features:-
•Interactive game boards that utilize player’s Miis to roll dice and move across the board
•Over family friendly 70 mini-games in all
•13 different party game modes take the fun out of the TV and into the living room
•Games utilize the Wii Remote to force players to interact with one another in the real world in ways that affect in-game process
• Wii Party features multiplayer variety, including competitive and cooperative gameplay.
Homepage...
http://www.wiiparty.nintendo.com/?pid=wiiparty1_google_title
bounce
mikefx
mikefx

Back to top Go down

Wii Party Nintendo. Empty Re: Wii Party Nintendo.

Post by spartan lord 18th November 2010, 9:07 am

I WISH I COULD PLAY IT BUT I DONT HAVE A WII

LOL THAT SOUND FUNNY
spartan lord
spartan lord

Back to top Go down