Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!
Gaming Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

007 goldeneye

Go down

007 goldeneye Empty 007 goldeneye

Post by bozo 2nd April 2011, 2:55 pm

this is the remake of the classic 007 goldeneye for nintendo 64. you play as 007 bond, james bond, arriving in Russia you must make your way through a secret facility to find and destroy what lies within. throughout the game you are given a variety of weapons including an AK-47, rocket launcher, powerful handguns and a variety of other sniper rifles, assault rifles and SMGs. with twists and turns, you find bond must face foes more cunning than the one that he originally set out to find. the campaign is fantastic with even more levels than the 64 version. but the multiplayer has also improved, you get to play as a variety of characters including bond, many villains through different movies and even as other MI6 agents and of course the multiplayer wouldn't be complete without the golden gun where 1 hit from this baby will kill you. this game is new generation on a classic, I highly recommended it

007 goldeneye Nintendo-64-n64-007-goldeneye-640fb

wii
007 goldeneye James-bond-007-golden-eye-classic-edition-2
007 goldeneye James-bond-007-goldeneye-wii-

007 goldeneye Goldeneye-007-1

wii
007 goldeneye Goldeneye-007-20100615013426289_640w
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum