Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!
Gaming Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bases of creating smileys

Go down

The bases of creating smileys Empty The bases of creating smileys

Post by kabogh 19th December 2010, 7:22 pm

A guy on this forum wrote:im just wondering how do you get new emotions

lol! no seriously i dont know how

Hey!It is easy!You have two possible choice the most easiest and free:SmileyCreator
you can do[with that] smileys like this one:
The bases of creating smileys 9688486tn
the default is that it take too many html code place and are too big.
For a better smiley follow my mini tutorial.

First,you need to do what we call "sprites" ex.:
The bases of creating smileys Enemyk10(<- sprite 1) The bases of creating smileys Enemyk11(<- sprite 2)[you can make more sprites but my mini tutorial will use only two)

Second,you need a program called "Gif movie gear" you will find it on google easily The bases of creating smileys 732781
ok that will be free only for a limited time,you are are correct for now because you have 30days of free The bases of creating smileys 2929

Now [after the installation] start "Gif movie gear" it supposedly to be like that:

The bases of creating smileys Gif_mo10
Now click the option "Tutorial" if you want a better explication of all you have to know
or continue my mini-tutorial by clicking the option "Open File" and select the sprite 1.
The bases of creating smileys Gif_mo11
Ok you have your image but you still need the other image!What will you do?
The bases of creating smileys 785333 The bases of creating smileys 932455 Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I don't know
The bases of creating smileys 785333 Neutral You just said before that we have to click "open file" option Exclamation
You don't know,and this is the answer:
The bases of creating smileys Gif_mo12*Note that if you do open file you will lost the
what you work on!Because is like if you chose to click "New File" Option.*

Third the animation&invisible background effect.
Suspect Do you thinking that was only that?
If yes,FAAAAAAAAAAAALSE! Twisted Evil
You have to do the instructions below:
#1-Do a copy of the images and paste it or the animation will be too fast.
Ex.:
The bases of creating smileys Gif_mo13

The bases of creating smileys Gif_mo14

#2You have now to set the invisible property or the background will stay the same color!(Turquoise in here)Ex.:

The bases of creating smileys Gif_mo15Click the "transparent" option
The bases of creating smileys Gif_mo16
The bases of creating smileys Gif_mo17
After this...
The bases of creating smileys Gif_mo18
...Go save and Voila!Your first animated image!You can make smileys by knowing that
now,enjoy your imagination!
kabogh
kabogh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum