Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!
Gaming Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted, A Haunted Carol. PC.

2 posters

Go down

Twisted, A Haunted Carol. PC. Empty Twisted, A Haunted Carol. PC.

Post by mikefx 7th December 2010, 12:52 pm

And a PC game with a Christmas theme.. sorta.. Laughing
- Twisted, A Haunted Carol.
Twisted, A Haunted Carol. PC. 1q3b4o
About...
Scrooge’s victim lies motionless with a knife in his back. There aren’t any witnesses… or are there? Travel back and forward in time to get help from the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future in this Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game. Can you uncover the dark side of Charles Dickens’ famous Christmas Carol story? Help Marley get revenge on the old miser and murderer, Scrooge in Twisted: A Haunted Carol!
Twisted, A Haunted Carol. PC. 20zp6vd
Homepage....
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/10308/twisted-a-haunted-carol/index.html?src=frmgameimg&osdetect=true
Cool
mikefx
mikefx

Back to top Go down

Twisted, A Haunted Carol. PC. Empty Re: Twisted, A Haunted Carol. PC.

Post by elite1 16th December 2010, 12:14 am

So if i read it right this is a finding game where you have to find stuff?

And if it is is there like a short clip every time you finish a level?
elite1
elite1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum