Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!
Gaming Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I suggest that GG should have an activity calculator

4 posters

Go down

I suggest that GG should have an activity calculator Empty I suggest that GG should have an activity calculator

Post by clank26 21st August 2010, 8:05 am

I suggest that GG should have an activity calculator, it counts how many people are in the site and in what country they're in

clank26

Back to top Go down

I suggest that GG should have an activity calculator Empty Re: I suggest that GG should have an activity calculator

Post by Black Star 21st August 2010, 8:12 am

Good Idea Clank I will get on that
Black Star
Black Star

https://gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I suggest that GG should have an activity calculator Empty Re: I suggest that GG should have an activity calculator

Post by clank26 21st August 2010, 8:13 am

Thanks and you know the site right?

clank26

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Star 21st August 2010, 8:31 am

is it 99 counters?
Black Star
Black Star

Back to top Go down

Post by clank26 21st August 2010, 8:32 am

Yes it is

clank26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikari 22nd August 2010, 10:55 am

Also add quick reply
Ikari
Ikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Star 26th August 2010, 1:42 pm

Ok Quick Reply added now SP could you do the Activity calculator? I tried and I almost downloaded something That had nothing to do with it
Black Star
Black Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikari 27th August 2010, 9:31 am

Coz u dont know how to do it Razz
Ikari
Ikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Star 28th August 2010, 10:29 am

REALLY? I didn't think anyone knew?? I only asked you to do it and I said I almost downloaded something!
Black Star
Black Star

Back to top Go down

Post by elite1 28th September 2010, 2:13 am

hahahaha what ever sp is laughing at
elite1
elite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum