Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!
Gaming Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maximum ride series

3 posters

Go down

maximum ride series Empty maximum ride series

Post by bozo 15th December 2010, 1:14 pm

Maximum ride is a series of books written by James Patterson, it follows the story of a 14 year old girl called maximum ride, max for short, there is something special about max.......she has wings. because she is a genetic experiment her DNA is 98% human and 2% bird. but she is not the one of her kind there is a total 6 bird kids in total, Max being the oldest then, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy and then angel. all the kids were created and raised in a place called "the school" but they escaped 4 years ago, now angel has been taken back to the school and the rest of the gang have to go rescue her. it's there that max learns that she has an important mission to take care of, she has to save the world. the series consists of so far 6 books with a 7th on the way and even 3 manga editions. it is my #1 favorite book series with harry potter a close 2nd

this is max in the manga

Spoiler:
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

maximum ride series Empty Re: maximum ride series

Post by elite1 15th December 2010, 11:13 pm

Just to let you no i am not been rude but this is gaming website where you talk about games and anime.

But tell me if i am wrong there is a manga thread so shouldn't this be in that thread?
elite1
elite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Star 15th December 2010, 11:18 pm

No Elite I saw that Bozo was talking about this book in the chatbox, so I made book catagory. it is in entertainment, so it is aloud to be in here. And it is a manga ALSO. It is mainly a book right Bozo?
Black Star
Black Star

https://gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elite1 15th December 2010, 11:57 pm

Well sorry Bozo i didn't mean to be rude if you thought i was but BS said it could be inhere it can be.

I just thought because you said it was a manga and it had a picture of been manga i thought that it should have of belonged in the manga category.

So sorry that was my mistake.
elite1
elite1

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 16th December 2010, 2:00 am

it was a novel first and they made a manga for it
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content