Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!
Gaming Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to PM - Tutorial

Go down

How to PM - Tutorial Empty How to PM - Tutorial

Post by Black Star 10th December 2010, 5:42 am

This is a tutorial about private message . Private message is being named as message in Art-castle navigation .

It is below the Banner .

I will show the screen shot :

click on image to make larger .

How to PM - Tutorial Pmsnap.th

Now look here this is a main part .

How to PM - Tutorial Teller.th

I will tell by numbers now .

1. New PM - you can write a New PM by it . You have type the subject , to whom you want to sent the message and what message , Then click on send your message will be sent .

2. you inbox is - full .Your inbox can have only 50 PMs's you have to delete if you get more . Your inbox fills 2% per Pm you get.

3. New PM received - When you receive a New PM you can see the subject name which is wrote in bold letters . Below it tells who has sent it . At the right side that what time it was sent .

4. Small light blue color circle image - This image indicates that you have not read the PM .

5. small dark blue color circle image - This indicates that you have read the PM

6. Mark - you can mark the Pms . You can mark them and then scroll down then save them or delete them .

7. Display messages from - You can change the order of Pm by this feature .

8. Inbox - This is were you can see Pms sent to you by other users.

9. Sentbox - You can see The pms sent by you to other users .

10. outbox - If a user has not read the Pm the Pm stays in outbox until the users who receives the PM see's it .

11. save box - you can save Your important Pm's at save box . You can save by marking it and then scrolling down then clicking on save save marked .
Black Star
Black Star

https://gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum