Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!
Gaming Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3, PS3

3 posters

Go down

The Sims 3, PS3 Empty The Sims 3, PS3

Post by mikefx 28th October 2010, 7:37 pm

Here's The Sims 3 for the PS3.
The Sims 3, PS3 302rqbl
About..
Create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Unlock all-new Karma Powers and unleash them on your Sims: help your Sim “get lucky,” bless them with “instant beauty” or curse them with an “epic fail.” But use these powers wisely, because they may have unexpected results! Design and build your Sims’ dream home and share your creations with others.
As you guide your Sims through life you can complete challenges to unlock additional items, town upgrades, and new buildings and landmarks.
For the first time ever, upload and download content from your game, including furnishings, houses, player creations, and more!
The Sims 3, PS3 Rjmnnb
Homepage..
http://www.thesims3.com/
Features...
Share your creations online and download content from other players around the world, without ever leaving your game
Create any Sim you can imagine and give them unique personalities, fine-tuning their appearances making them evil, romantic, paranoid, kleptomaniacs, or a mix of something completely different
Build the ultimate home for your Sims, improve your town with building upgrades, and more
Unlock all-new Karma Powers, wielding the ultimate control over your Sims, giving them wealth, beauty, and love, or take it all away with the click of a button
Choose whether or not to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true, or letting their dreams die.

mikefx
mikefx

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3, PS3 Empty Re: The Sims 3, PS3

Post by Black Star 29th October 2010, 2:25 am

I never really liked the Sims for some reason
Black Star
Black Star

https://gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by elite1 20th November 2010, 9:27 am

neather i find it boring all thoe i have played it once and it is funny when you lock them in the back yard and leave them there and they pee and poo them self
elite1
elite1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum