Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!

CSI fatal Conspiracy .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CSI fatal Conspiracy .

Post by mikefx on 26th October 2010, 6:13 pm

I watch this tv series all the time, its great.
So this game might be just as good........ Hmmm!! wonder if my mate will miss his xbox for a few nights.. Rolling Eyes
Title.. CSI Fatal conspiracy.

About...
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy features five new connected cases written by the same writers from the television series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Players will experience an authentic crime-solving video game with real CSI characters, heart-pounding interrogations and enhanced graphics. A unique story structure that unveils the truth piece by piece brings a new level of suspense and intrigue to the top-selling franchise.
For the first time in the CSI game series, team up with the cast of CSI: Crime Scene InvestigationTM not only to solve some of the most gruesome crimes of Sin City, but also to take down a dangerous drug cartel. Unveil clues in 5 connected cases to bring a powerful drug lord to justice in the most strategic and unpredictable CSI game yet!
Youtube video game trailer..
mikefx

Back to top Go down

Re: CSI fatal Conspiracy .

Post by Black Star on 27th October 2010, 11:43 am

I'm not aloud to watch this Sad and probably not gonna be able to play this
Black Star

http://gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mikefx on 27th October 2010, 5:28 pm

Laughing ha ha, well i'l just tell you all about it then.... make you jealous.. Razz
mikefx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top