Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!

Dragonball

Go down

Dragonball Empty Dragonball

Post by Black Star on 13th December 2010, 7:44 am

DRAGONBALL STORY LINE
Dragonball is all about a young cheery boy named Goku. Growing up on his own, Not knowing of anything on the outside world. His whole world is changed when he meets a teenaged girl name Bulma. Bulma tells Goku all about the world outside Goku's world. All about City's, Girls and Dragonballs. Goku thought his dragonball was his Grandfather after he was killed. Bulma tells him that there are 7 of them and when you get them all you can grant a perfect wish from the dragon Shenron. He meets a perverted man named Roshi who happens to be the great Turtle Hermet. AKA Master Roshi. He trains under him along with his Rival/friend Krillin. I haven't finished but I know most of it Razz You can watch it on your own to find out what happens. I will be posting more about it each day and no Elite and SL you can not fill in.

this is goku:
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxBFoV1IMHrn9kdaeY-9P2tIminzlsOVlgvrt1Ksf0dA5-Lb0a

this is Bulma:
Dragonball Bulma

this is Master Roshi:
Dragonball Z

This is Krillin:
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROM04FJvfoY-lPy8qrsB_4dC_4lD4z7ssQl0I2pthuUyaV7Uo6
Black Star
Black Star

http://gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Empty Re: Dragonball

Post by Ikari on 13th December 2010, 8:20 am

Lolz Knew that was coming. Well I havent been interested as much in this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Star on 18th December 2010, 9:49 am

DRAGONBALL Z STORYLINE

Goku has grown up. Gotten Married and had a child. But his adventures were only just beginning in Dragonball. Goku finds out he has a brother and that he was not a human. He was a saiyan. He's Brother Raditz wanted Goku to join him in Universal domination. When Goku refuses Raditz kidnaps Gohan (Goku's Son) to help him in stead. After Raditz leaves he gives Goku a choice. Kill 100 humans, or he will kill everyone. Raditz kicks Goku in the stomach and leaves. Piccollo and Goku chase after him. Goku sacrifices himself for the Earth. But luckily with the dragonballs he will live again Wink Goku needs to defeat two more saiyans. Vegeta and Nappa. Goku defeats Nappa and Vegeta (just) and continues his adventure. In these travels he will meet the following villians: Frieza, Cell, Garlic Jr (Not a big villian though) and Buu.

this is goku in adult form:
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuhGKDdVxpDUUTkmSFypUWEdMxZrvl-xSKr3DzhZXJ8-PBCGqLQQ

This is Gohan (in his coolest form):
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV8J8BlYNcnQ_v4oAgEHPeCCzja0-pLi3oOIu6ONcLgfPVfOHf

This is Raditz:
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRiiKD1ebh-xgeGasc-V_UWt4TVLv31jQ86HIS5eqizZ28hJ7mDA

This is Vegeta:
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpmPvc0GC5OhLV55CcH6lvmRSYPSTqzvVRWWTiTSgIBIMFcqHT

this is Nappa:
Dragonball 9k=

This is Frieza (Form 1):
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUJenKCGNqoCN0H_9qQnmBQv8f1ecZD5qkyUcqwN1gmuhZduwn-A

this is Frieza (Form 2):
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaJFT11jH2WWkI3vN5uVhhcXKkqwXwzLb1J57v5d3tRJQCulZc

this is Frieza (Form 3):
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFKxcD7vHDe7iiTcau0XukNhMy0NXduOH_53T-iW1IQaKYTWyB0A

This is Friza (form 4):
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqxkuJH5xjwW6_WVozImtAyhEHJXr4YC6SECr_MeYuHVYxos44XQ

This is Frieza (Form 4 full power):
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd339fDlrEP8s7zlq4YaZAVt2R7n6Izl-TlHqG_khokulUTi09yg

This is Cell (Form 1):
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO9udaNgStwwPyCj79G9ugsqvu54VYox9bI0dJwMS27MFGjSAw

This is Cell (Form 2):
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQva8P2lk-rp3_MUv55kx19nKFicIRxicLkkCMfH0EzxrYUE8ob

this is Cell (Final Form):
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2vMBlvdM1LgbZLweqylhEUYY-d3mrFfiDJIgecrAt5ToUJq3d

This is Buu:
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCsc7sCiidJgTHWld_v27-Hxm0Yh61UixRbpRLUYNvJPutRRby

This is Evil Buu:
Dragonball Z

This is Super Buu:
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgQd-NiTXXG_Qy_ZnX7QBGVhNyatNL4xeEX0xmYkLWLOpIREA6

This is Kid Buu:
Dragonball Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNNKT6Y48DZWyKswYNRFZcPWbI_rw0WRpVa0fDxi224An1T6qtow
Black Star
Black Star

http://gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum