Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!
Gaming Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball

2 posters

Go down

Dragonball Empty Dragonball

Post by Black Star 13th December 2010, 7:44 am

DRAGONBALL STORY LINE
Dragonball is all about a young cheery boy named Goku. Growing up on his own, Not knowing of anything on the outside world. His whole world is changed when he meets a teenaged girl name Bulma. Bulma tells Goku all about the world outside Goku's world. All about City's, Girls and Dragonballs. Goku thought his dragonball was his Grandfather after he was killed. Bulma tells him that there are 7 of them and when you get them all you can grant a perfect wish from the dragon Shenron. He meets a perverted man named Roshi who happens to be the great Turtle Hermet. AKA Master Roshi. He trains under him along with his Rival/friend Krillin. I haven't finished but I know most of it Razz You can watch it on your own to find out what happens. I will be posting more about it each day and no Elite and SL you can not fill in.

this is goku:

this is Bulma:

this is Master Roshi:

This is Krillin:
Black Star
Black Star

https://gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Empty Re: Dragonball

Post by Ikari 13th December 2010, 8:20 am

Lolz Knew that was coming. Well I havent been interested as much in this.
Ikari
Ikari

Back to top Go down

Dragonball Empty Re: Dragonball

Post by Black Star 18th December 2010, 9:49 am

DRAGONBALL Z STORYLINE

Goku has grown up. Gotten Married and had a child. But his adventures were only just beginning in Dragonball. Goku finds out he has a brother and that he was not a human. He was a saiyan. He's Brother Raditz wanted Goku to join him in Universal domination. When Goku refuses Raditz kidnaps Gohan (Goku's Son) to help him in stead. After Raditz leaves he gives Goku a choice. Kill 100 humans, or he will kill everyone. Raditz kicks Goku in the stomach and leaves. Piccollo and Goku chase after him. Goku sacrifices himself for the Earth. But luckily with the dragonballs he will live again Wink Goku needs to defeat two more saiyans. Vegeta and Nappa. Goku defeats Nappa and Vegeta (just) and continues his adventure. In these travels he will meet the following villians: Frieza, Cell, Garlic Jr (Not a big villian though) and Buu.

this is goku in adult form:

This is Gohan (in his coolest form):

This is Raditz:

This is Vegeta:

this is Nappa:

This is Frieza (Form 1):

this is Frieza (Form 2):

this is Frieza (Form 3):

This is Friza (form 4):

This is Frieza (Form 4 full power):

This is Cell (Form 1):

This is Cell (Form 2):