Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gaming Galaxy
Welcome to The Galaxy of Gaming. If you are reading this then you are Looking over Our Forum and I hope you like what you see! If you do decide to register then look at the rules, Stay active and Enjoy yourself!
Gaming Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trigun anime

2 posters

Go down

trigun anime Empty trigun anime

Post by bozo 4th December 2010, 1:00 pm

trigun is a pretty old anime but it's #1 in my books. Trigun follows the story of Vash the stampede who is the most wanted
man alive he has a bounty on his head for $$60 000 000 000 (sixty
billion double dollars), he is responsible for the destruction of an
entire town, buildings and all, he is know as "the humanoid typhoon",
after so many years he starts to be followed by 2 insurance girls,
Meryl Stryfe and Milly Thompson. they soon start to relise that vash is
too nice and wouldn't harm a fly (literally). later down the track all
three of them meet up with a traveling, smoking priest named Nicholas
D. Wolfwood who has a mysterious past and is quite strange, but the
plot thickens. Trigun has a western theme to it with a lot of gun
sliging and showdowns. but I am not saying any thing else

trigun anime Trigun19
this is vash

trigun anime Wolfwood
trigun anime Trigun_wolfwood
this is wolfwood
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

trigun anime Empty Re: trigun anime

Post by bozo 6th December 2010, 2:12 am

hey guys, I've decided to spice things up, every day after it's been 24 hr since my last post (if no one replys) i'll post some info about some trigun characters the gung ho guns.

the gung ho guns are a band of assassins that were sent after vash by his twin brother, Knives, there are a total of 14 gung ho guns in the anime, three only appear in the manga and 1 only appears in the anime, but you'll have to wait to see who's who in the band of outlaws Wink
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 7th December 2010, 2:39 am

any way

the first Gung-ho Gun to fight Vash was "Monev the gale"
Monev the gale was hired as an assassin to kill Vash. Vash's brother Knives locked Monev away in a cell for 20 years so that he could train to beat Vash. he wears a powered battle suit and carries 2 high powered chain guns on his wrists. the guns fire at an amazing speed because of the pressure chambers on Monev's back. the chain guns aren't his only weapons, besides his great height and strength, Monev also has a large minigun the he carries around, it's so strong that it can break through a safe vault, plus hidden within the minigun is a rocket launcher. after a large battle, Monev was defeated but not killed by Vash, he was then later killed by another Gung-ho Gun called "E.G. Mine" for not killing Vash. Vash almost did kill Monev, but then remembered what a friend obce told him "no one has the right to take the lives of others". with that though, Vash decided not to kill Monev.
here are a couple of pictures of Monev

trigun anime 25hk61g

trigun anime 35ix75y

tomorrow I will give information on the next Gung-ho Gun that fought Vash Smile
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 8th December 2010, 2:43 am

the next Gung-ho gun to face Vash was Dominique the cyclops. Dominique had the ability know as the demon's eye whaich was hidden behind a metal plate on her face. when she activates the demon's eye she causes hipnosis and sensory paralisis in her foes. this make her movements look instantaniously. this throws her foes off balance and she can kill them easily. in her fight with vash, vash defeated her by closing his eyes nd focusing on pain to numb the preseption of his senses. he was able to defeat dominique, but she ran away. she was later killed by another Gung-ho Gun, E.G. Mine.
here are some pics of dominique.

trigun anime 35lyx6o

trigun anime Dominique

this is dominiques' demon eye
trigun anime Dominique02

tomorrow i'll give some more info on the next Gung-ho Gun Smile
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 9th December 2010, 5:52 am

the 3rd Gung-ho Gun to fight Vash is E.G. Mine. E.G. Mine was only on screen for a short time, he is the one that killed the previous 2 Gung-ho Guns. E.G. Mine wears a large metal suit resembling a sphere, inside it are large metal spikes which he can launch with the help of cables attached to his fingers. he was taken down quickly by Vash and was then killed a moment later by the next Gung-ho Gun, Rai-Dei the blade.

this is E.G. Mine

trigun anime 2na2stz
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 10th December 2010, 6:21 am

he next gung-ho gun to verse Vash was Rai-Dei the blade. unlike the rest of the gung-ho guns, Rai-Dei uses a samurai sword that can create a sonic boom when swung. if that doesn't work the blade can be shot out of the hilt and there is also a rifle hidden at the bottom of the sword's case. because Vash does not want to fight back, a man named Legato Bluesummers ativate's Vash's special power, his "angel arm" but you'll have to find out about that later. after the angel arm is activated, Vash fires it strait upwards destroying the town they werein, making a new large crater in the moon and wounds Rai-Dei after Vash dissapears, Wolfwood gets some information from Rai-Dei and then shoots him dead.
this is Rai-Dei the blade.

trigun anime Rei
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 13th December 2010, 7:13 am

the next Gung-Ho Gun seen in the anime was Lenof the puppet master. Lenof was sent to kill vash when Vash reappeared and desided to go vist some friends. lenof can use maltiple puppets at once. most of his puppets look like humans, but some can be made to look like birds. each puppet has a microphone and a small camera in each eye, so he can hear and see what's going on. in a last ditch effort to kill Vash, Lenof descised one of his puppets as a girl that loved Vash, before the puppet shot him, one of Vash's friends got in the way and took the bullets, he died as a result. after having failed that, Lenof was killed by Wolfwood.
this is lenof the puppet mater

trigun anime Puppet
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 14th December 2010, 10:36 am

the next Gung-ho Gun seen was "Grey the Ninelives". Grey was said to had 9 extra lives, but instead was actually a cyborg with its only human part geing his brain encased deeply within his armour. instead of fighting Vash, Grey actully fought Wolfwood at Vash's friend's place. Grey has machine guns in his fingers and rocket launchers on his chest, he was taken down by Wolfwood when woldwood shot a rocket at him.

this is grey the nine lives

trigun anime 2el7bzp
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 15th December 2010, 11:03 am

the next Gung-Ho Gun to verse Vash was Hoppered the Gauntlet. Hoppered was not able to walk, so he trained his arms so much that he is now able to wear heavy armor and carry a huge shield on his arms, he uses the shield to jump high into the air, and come down spining like a top. hidden within the shied is a machine gun and the shield it self is stronger than any metal, so Vash's gun was not able to break through it. after nearly being defeated by Vash, he decided that fighting was useless and so he through himself into the plant he was trying to destroy (I'll give info on plants later). the explosion killed him but not Vash.

this is Hoppered the Gauntlet

trigun anime Nbfaf6
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 16th December 2010, 11:23 am

he next Gung-Ho Gun to appear was Zazie the Beast. Zazie is a demon that possesed a young boy. by chance, Vash and Co. just happened to visit the house of a bunch of orphanded kids, zazie was one of them. Zazie had the power to control giant worms, as big as a 5 story building (even bigger), thanks to the help of a high frequency device. when Vash found out how he was controling the worms, he destroyed the device leaving Zazie to reveal himself as a Gung-Ho Gun. Vash tried to reason with him, but before he could get through to the boy who Zazie was controling, Wolfwood shot, killing not only Zazie but the boy he was controling. this lead to Vash and Wolfwood having arguments.

this is Zazie the beast

trigun anime Fp5fgg
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 18th December 2010, 2:39 am

he next gung-ho gun to appear was elendira the crimsonnail. elendira is seen as the "lost" gung-ho gun. he never appeared in the anime and made only a brief appearance in the manga. elendira is a transvestite and usually wears women's clothing, he usually wears feminine clothing but underneith those is restraining armour, when he removes the armour he can move at super speed. he shoots larger, crimson red, nails from a brief case that turns into a crossbow. elendira never did end up facing Vash but was instead killed by another Gung-ho gun for picking a fight (wow he didn't last long Razz )

this is what elendira would look like in anime

trigun anime 2mqn69u
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 19th December 2010, 4:30 am

the next Gung-ho Gun to appear was Caine the longshot. Caine the longshot was elendire's replacement for the anime, so Caine is the only gun that appeared in the anime that did not appear in the manga. he carries a large sniper rifle with a barrel that extends to nearly 50m, he is also able to camoflage himself so he himself is not noticed. he was found by Vash because while Vash was avoiding the gun fire he judged the angle and the time between each shot. after destroying Caine's rifle, Vash told him to just go home and think. not wanting to face the death that Knive's had planned out for him, caine shot himself then and there. Vash then proceed to bury Caine's body and walk back in tears.
this is caine

trigun anime Caine2
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 20th December 2010, 5:54 am

the next gung-ho gun to appear was Chapel the evergreen. Chapel the evergreen is/was Wolfwood's mentor, he tought wolfwood how to shoot and the code that they lived by. he wears dark green clothes and has red goggles crafted to his face. Chapel carries the parent version of Wolfwood's punisher, the large cross gun the wolfwood carries around. Chapel's punisher splits in half to form two machine guns. at the start of the episode, under the command of knives, chapel made wolfwood an horourary member of the gung-ho guns. Chapel fought wolfwood at the same time that Vash was fighting caine the longshot. Wolfwood did defeat Chapel but did not kill him, chapel even admitted defeat. once wolfwood's back was turned, chapel was possesed by the Gung-ho gun's leader, Legato Bluesummers (will talk about him later). once Chapel was under Legato's control he shot Wolfwood. Wolfwood then carried his cross shaped punisher into the nearest church and died after making a confession (I hate this ep cause wolfwood is one of my fav characters Sad). Chapel then returned to legato's and knive's hideout, he then tried to kill legato but was possesed again. knives then killed chapel for trying to betray him.

this is chapel the evergreen

trigun anime Evergreen
trigun anime Evergreen
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by elite1 21st December 2010, 2:39 am

Bozo you never really said what language it is.

English or Japanese?
elite1
elite1

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 21st December 2010, 2:49 am

you know elite, I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 22nd December 2010, 2:51 am

the next gung-ho gun to appear was Midvalley the hornfreak. Midvalley is a musician that can use his saxophone to synchronise sound waves with pain, causing physical damage. hidden inside the saxophone is an 8 barrled machine gun. Vash is was able to damage the saxophone with a ricochet shot, making midvalley resort to the machine gun, but with the gun barrels damaged as well, the saxophine exploded in his hands and killed him. Midvalley was the final Gung-Ho gun in the anime.

this is midvalley the hornfreak

trigun anime Jzz5s5
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 24th December 2010, 1:00 am

The next gung ho gun was livio the double
fang, livio only appeared in the manga and was a childhood friend of wolfwood.
He’s called livio the double fang cause he wields 2 small cross shaped machine
guns called double fangs, the shoot from both ends and are straped to his
wrists.

Sorry but there is no pic, I’ll give info
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 25th December 2010, 4:43 am

he next and final gung ho gun was razlo
the tri-punisher of death. Razlo is a split personality of livio but he’s
counted as a separate gung ho gun. He is the complete opposite of livio, he is violent and psychopathic. Razlo only appears when livio suffers intense pain or
violence. Razlo uses 3 punishers (the same gun wolfwood uses) giving him the
name the tri-punisher of death. He fires the 3rd with the help of a
bio-mechanical arm on his back, when livio is in control he has 3 servants to
carry the punishers for him. Both livio and razlo face wolfwood in the manga
and they are defeated, but wolfwood dies from overdosing on a regeneration drug
which he uses to heal his immense injuries. Livio then realise what razlo has
done and asks vash to forgive him, vash does and the two set out, livio taking
wolfwood’s place as vash’s sidekick. Livio and razlo then fight elendira the
crimsonnail, they win and then livio decides to look after wolfwood’s
orphanage, we last see him paying respects to wolfwood’s grave.

Sorry but no pic, that’s all the gung ho
guns, thanx for reading guys
bozo
bozo

Back to top Go down

Post by bozo 27th December 2010, 4:02 am

here's the trailer, you might have to turn the sound up a little